Math 410 Tutoring, Fall 2010
The Mathematics Department has set up some special help sessions
for Math 410 and Math 411 students.
These sessions are run by Manjit Bhatia (mbhatia"at"math.umd.edu)
and are arranged by appointment. To schedule an appointment please
request a time slot (or two) at least 24 hours in advance. You
should get response either confirming an appointment or suggesting
an alternate time.
This schedule is subject to change. Updates are posted at
- Mondays at 1:00pm-1:50pm in MTH 4408
- Tuesdays at 1:00pm-1:50pm in MTH 4408
- Tuesdays at 3:00pm-3:50pm in MTH 4408
- Wednesdays at 1:00pm-1:50pm in MTH 4408
- Thursdays at 1:00pm-1:50pm in MTH 4408
- Thursdays at 3:00pm-3:50pm in MTH 4408
Students from any MATH 410 class can use this service. It begins the second week of classes
and ends the last week of classes.