Observing freshwater clams at the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center
in September of 2017.
Greetings! My name is Paul Andorful and I am a freshman at the University of Maryland College Park. I am from Beltsville, MD and I am in the Science and Global Change unit of the College Park Scholars program. I am currently a Biochemistry major and I'm on the pre-med track.
- Activity one - Metro Scavenger Hunt
- Activity two - Smithsonian Environmental Research Center (SERC), Edgewater, MD
- Activity three - Impact Poster
- Activity four - Horn Point Lab & Blackwater Wildlife Refuge
- Activity five - Search for Solutions Poster